- No mudguards for winter riding
- No lights for unexpectedly murky visibility
- A worn chain that keeps dropping (don’t even get me started on the filth some carry around on theirs)
- Front dérailleur badly set up leading to poor shifting and unreliable riding speeds
- Worn/misaligned brakes squealing
- Clearly worn tyres that are being ‘kept going’ until they rip and now he’s punctured and it can’t be fixed and you’re all getting cold …
Don’t be that cyclist, guilty of causing Group Ride Hell.