The pilot study is complete, so we now have a good idea of what works and what doesn’t.
- You DON’T want to drop in at 0630 hrs – thank goodness for that!
- You DO want to touch & try & talk about bikes, helmets, cycling shoes, running shoes, bike gear, running kit before ordering in the comfort of your home.
- You DO want to try on your cycle helmet, cycling shoes, running shoes, bike gear, running kit on collection, so you can leave it behind if it doesn’t fit and reorder what will.
- You DO want to collect from a specialist store rather than a convenience store.
- You DO want to be able to chat to someone who’s interested in what you’re interested in.
- You ARE really curious about bike-fitting, and many of you ARE uncomfortable on your existing bike. You DO want to talk about this!
- You DO want the on-line prices, the ease of collection/returns, the human touch and the expertise present in your local bike store.
- ONE DAY you might be able to have your cake and eat it!
So, going forward it’s all pretty simple:
- Our winter opening hours are displayed at the foot of the web-page.
- We operate an appointment system outside those hours for bike fitting, bike servicing, bike building and Perpetual Forward Motion’s coaching & injury clinic business.
- We are here to help you decide what you need to buy or do. We’re all cyclists and triathletes, we do what you do, we speak your language and we understand your needs. There’s always a ‘latest technology’ or ‘must-have gadget’ around the corner and keeping abreast of them all is our aim.
- Where we really shine is in the normally murky waters of buying a new road-race bike or a tri bike. ‘Eye-balling’ your bike size is simply not good enough (if the sales person ‘eye-balled’ your feet and sent you home with a box of “size 9, that’ll work”, you wouldn’t accept it; somehow it has become ‘standard practice’ for a bike, which tends to cost considerably more than a pair of trainers!).
- Here at Ten-Point we’re all about:
- There are bike fits to establish just ‘the right frame size’, bike fits to help you get more comfortable and cycle efficient on your existing bike and bike fits (both road and tri) to establish the ‘geometry character’ and size of the bike that will suit you best.
- Talk to us; come and visit us; ride with us.