Answer: cyclists, triathletes & time-trialists.
You can benefit hugely from a F.I.S.T. interactive bike fit, where your comfort is the determining factor, if:
- You’re uncomfortable on your existing bike.
- You have lower back, knee, foot, shoulder, neck and/or wrist pain when cycling in your current position.
- You’re about to buy a new bike and don’t know which frame size to opt for.
- You’re about to buy a new bike and don’t know which frame geometry would suit you best.
- You can’t maintain your aero position on your tri bike.
- You want to cycle, but cycling doesn’t seem to like you!
- You want to find out which position optimises your cycling efficiency, with more speed without any more effort being the goal.
- You’re interested in discovering which crank length optimises your pedal efficiency.
- You want to increase your cycling distances but you’re limited in being able to remain comfortable on your bike beyond a certain time.
To make your appointment or find out more, please call Ten-Point on 01494 433124 or email us.